Saturday, June 27, 2009

6/26 Report

2 meal day

Meals

BRUNCH
one egg over hard on whole wheat toast with 3 slices cheddar cheese
large iced cafe mocha

SNACK
choc cookie

DINNER
water
veggie burrito on wheat wrap with brown rice, red bean vegan chilli, fresh salsa, guacamole and a tinsy bit of sour cream

SNACK
water
wheat saltines

Report
Started reading "Washington Square" by Henry James, as I was riding the T back home from DTC. My hsbf Pete and I met up on Mass Ave, walked to Newbury St's Other Side Cafe, went to Trident, where I bought some Dover Thrift Editions (incl Wash Sq) and then kept walking through the Garden and Common to DTC where we parted ways. A good 2 miles walking! And Other Side always has such tasty hipster healthy food.

Pyramid
Veg: tomato, corn, onion, peppers, avacado
Grain: wheat wrap, wheat bread, brown rice, crackers
Fruit: none
Dairy: cheese, sour cream
Legume: red bean
Nut/seed: none
Other: coffee, egg, water
Bad: cookie
Activity: garden for 15 min, walking 2 + miles
R&W: 1/2 hr rdg, 1/2 journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment