Saturday, June 6, 2009

6/3 report

Meals
Breakfast: Grape nut creal with dried cranberries and vanilla flavored soy milk, water, coffee
Lunch: lowfat triscuit crackers and gouda cheese, half herbal/half caffeinated tea pot of tea using cranberry apple zinger and rose hip ceylon
Dinner: leftover beet and chickpea curry stew, cascadian mint herbal tea pot of tea
Snack: almonds and chocolate

Pyramid
Veg: beet, onion
Grain: grapenuts, brown rice, triscuits
Dairy: soy milk, gouda
Legume: chick pea
Fruit: dried cranberry
Nut: almond
Other: coffee, honey, tea (two pots), water
Bad: lindt chocolate
Activity: yoga, ten minute core-stretch

Report
For whatever reason, my energy is very very low right now. I haven't changed my diet, so it's not that. My stomach is feeling a little worse lately (and my lack of health insurance situatioin isn't getting any better! >:( grrr). I skipped the walk, too, which really isn't a good idea. I found exercise stuff on the OnDemand "Sports and Fitness" option, which is where I found the core stretch thing. My back hurts; I think it's going from Mom's couch (fairly firm) for the last three weeks to my bed (not firm) now. That license debacle is turning out to be a real racket for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and I will have to probably pay a fine on top of all the other things I've had to pay for it. Hmph. Since all this poo keeps happening to me, I think I should go pick up that "Secret" book and learn how to reverse this curse. I thought after being pooped on three times by birds, my luck woudl turn. But no. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment