It really fell apart there at the end...
Meals
BREAKFAST
granola bar
water
LUNCH
cashews
almonds
chocolate
cranberry water
SNACK
saltines
DINNER
chick pea and beet curry stew
cranberry water
SNACK
2 srvs reduced fat Cheez-Its (bad!)
6 pieces of Roomie's Family's Delicious Chocolate (why why why must a chocoholic live with someone whose family business is chocolaterie of the utmost quality? why?)
pickles (no I'm not preggers; I just fricken love pickles more than anything, even chocolate), mint tea
Pyramid
Veg: beets, onion
Grain: granola, saltines (meh, I'm counting it as grain rather than "bad"), brown rice
Legume: chick peas
Fruit: -
Dairy: -
Nut: cashews, almonds
Other: water, cranberry flavored water (neglibly bad), tea
Bad: Cheez-Its, chocolates
Activity: not much
Report
I'm going to have to get hard on myself about being more active even onteh days I have to go to work. I usually walk in the evening, which is my problem. I'm going to have to get myself out in the early morning after I wake up, in order to get it on Thursdays. Or walk the library more often. My tumtums was the worstest on this day, too. Before the Cheez It and chocolate debacle. It had actually calmed down by the night time but during the day -- phwaor. Ouchies.
No comments:
Post a Comment