Meals
BREAKFAST
blueberries, greek yogurt & Kashi Go Lean crunch
coffee with honey and soymilk
SNACK
Luna chocolate energy bar
LUNCH
Gouda cheese & whole wheat Ritz crackers
1 liter of water
SNACK
fricken Cheezits
DINNER
portabello mushroom burger with tomato, onion and a balsamic reduction with truffle oil
half the bun
french fries (about 15 only, though...)
5 nachoes with a little bit of cheese, fresh tomato salsa & guacamole
half a Hot and Dirty martini, just for the taste of it (hhmmm, old cola slogan)
mint tea
water
Pyramid
Veg: tomato, avacado, onion, mushroom
Grain: crackers, cereal, bun, corn chips
Fruit: blueberries
Dairy: jack & cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, soy milk
Legume: none
Nut/seed: flaxseed in the cereal
Other: balsamic vinegar, truffle oil, honey, coffee, tea, water
Bad: half martini, half glass of red wine, cheezits, fries
Activity: thorough cleaning of my bedroom
Report
Went up to Beverly where the roomie's bf lives and hung out with them on Sat nite. I also got through most of season 1 of the Tudors and cleaned my bedroom. When we went out late for dinner, I did fairly well avoiding the bad bad food, or at least had smaller portions of it. I figured I'd be ok with a little bit of drinking, so long as I also had water to go with it and I was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment