I've been busy these days!
Meals
BREAKFAST
coffee with soy milk and honey
whole wheat toast and tapenade
SNACK
piece of chocolate
LUNCH
ratatouille
mineral water
SNACK
goldfish
nut mix
chocolate cake
tea
water
DINNER
tilapia fish sandwich with greek yogurt sauce and tomato
pita with greek yogurt dip, cucumber dip, feta, and potato & red caviar dips
1/2 blackberry witbier, 1/2 hefeweizen, 1/2 summer ale (1 and 1/2 total)
Report
I took a very important step today: I joined the gym! There's a 3 month of $99 special at the Y and Erin said she wanted to do the morning swim, so I went ahead and joined. I walked to the christening party and walked to the Y and back then did some work in the garden. The gutter needs to be cleaned and this lead to a puddle in the corner of the garden, which flooded out both the topsy turvy planter and the sunflower. So, I'm moving things out of the corner, letting the landlord know about the gutter and transplanting the sunflower and my potted plants on Tuesday or Wednesday. I laid down the newspaper to kill the sod today. I got to Weymouth late and then went to Hingham Harbor to eat my Greek take out and drink (don't tell the cops) some of my free beer w/ my friend from high school. Looking forward to lap swim and Zumba class this Wednesday.
Pyramid
Veg: zucchini, yellow squash, tomato, olive, cuke dip, yellow pepper
Grain: whole wheat toast, pita, roll, potato
Fruit: none
Legume: none
Dairy: feta, soy milk, yogurt dip
Nut/seed: almonds, cashews
Other: coffee, water, tea, fish, caviar
Bad: goldfish, beer (1.5), chocolate, chocolate cake
Activity: walking (2 miles), gardening, ocean air!
R&W: editing mss
No comments:
Post a Comment