Friday, July 17, 2009

7/15 Errands Day

Zumba!

Meals
BREAKFAST
slept through it, to be honest (see previous post about it being my birthday the day before)

LUNCH
coffee with soymilk and honey
tiny slice of birthday cake (BAD!!! That's why I brought it to Mom's!)

SNACK
chocolate Odwalla protein smoothie
avacado, cuke and carrot brown rice sushi
water

DINNER
water
crab salad sushi
artichoke, tomato and tapenade dip with whole wheat crackers
Angry Arnold (1)

Report

I got a bunch of errands done today, and without a car even! Thanks to Rene, who also need to do errands. So, let's see: basil, parsley, tomato and whitish purple pansies for the expanded garden, along with a better little fence, some more ground cover and some bricks to lay along the fence as a barrier for the soil spilling out onto the driveway. I'm going to plant them all now (Friday) after this blog post. Dry cleaning, computer, those black sneakers I've been meaning to get, some dinner at Roche Bros, an application to work at the liquor store around the corner (why not?) and no luck at the appliance store, but we're going today. THEN...Zumba class! It's a mix of martial arts, dancing and yoga, I guess. It was fun. Got the heart rate thumping. Little rough on the joints, but that's what water aerobics is for!

Pyramid
Veg: carrot, avacado, cuke, tomato, artichoke, olive
Grain: rice, crackers, granola bar
Fruit: smoothie
Legume: soy protein in smoothie
Dairy: soy milk
Nut/seed: sesame on sushi
Other: coffee, water, lemonade, honey, oil, kelp
Bad: sweet tea vodka (good fricken lord), cake
Activity: errands, but not much else - though I did walk a lot around Centre street to run half of them

No comments:

Post a Comment