Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/5 Report - last day at the Cape

Meals

BREAKFAST
coffee with soymilk and honey
grapenuts with blueberries and soymilk

LUNCH
sparkling water
fruit smoothie: apple, grape, blueberries, strawberries, soymilk and ice
arugula salad with carrots, tomato, cukes, peppers, celery and beets with tsp ranch and tsp balsamic vinaigrette

SNACK
celery, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash and spinach dip

DINNER
fried fish on english muffin with tomato, tartar sauce & hot sauce
homemade chips
pickle
water with lemon

SNACK
iced tea
pecan and chocolate bar

Report
I'll post the days before this soon. I don't have my notebook nearby. Anyway, with all the temptations that were around for diversionary dieting, I think I did a fairly good job all weekend and the fish and chips were my indulgence. The Cape was byuu tee full. I did a lot of walking around on Sunday for my bookstore shopping - in avoidance of traffic. We also cleaned up that day, so that was some very limited activity.

Pyramid
Veg: arugula, tomato, cukes, carrots, beets, zucchini, peppers, celery
Grain: eng muffin, homemade chips, grapenuts
Fruit: blueberries, strawberries, grapes, apples (2 srvs)
Legume: none
Dairy: soymilk (3 srvs)
N/s: pecan
Other: coffee, water, sparkling water, tea, hot sauce, balsam, fish
Bad: fried part of fish, tartar sauce, pecan and chocolate bar
Activity: wlaking around Chatham, Hyannis, Dennis and the Bourne National Cemetary to visit my Dad
R&W: journaling, old Poetry magazine article on "6 unknown poets" including Duncan, Creeley and Ferlinghetti. Ha haha, unknown. Isn't that funny. Plus the pouring (poring?) over of the poetry section of all the stores, espcially Tim's Used Bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment