Meals
BREAKFAST
2 pieces of whole wheat toast with 4 little slices of spanish cheese
coffee with soymilk and honey
SNACK
chocolate peanutbutter patties (2)
LUNCH
slice of pizza
sparkling water
SNACK
peanut M&Ms
DINNER
uh, dessert only: lemon cake, chocolate cake, tiramisu, fruit tart
SNACK
greek yogurt with strawberry and some grapenuts
water
Report
Umm...I don't know. Maybe it's a girl thing type thing going on but I was a SweetHead. I'll have to make up for that tomorrow. Daisy needs a walk and the pool needs a thorough cleaning. Plus I'll avoid the sweets. It was a gorgeous day. I started off by picking up and cleaning and striaghtening around the apartment. With both of us gone for that chunk of vaca, it got a bit messy. Then I started trying my darndest to put together some resumes and stuff. I had to call it quits by 3, though. The gorgeous weather was just screaming, "Take advantage of me!" too much. So, I sat outside in a pretty and quiet place and wrote a lot. I actually wrote two poems today, too! I don't think they'll be much of anything though. Then I went to the Dollar Store and the bakery.
Pyramid
Veg: tomato sauce (v. poor)
Grain: 2 whole wheat bread slices, pizza crust
Fruit: strawberry
Legume: peanuts
Dairy: soymilk, yogurt
Nut/seed: nothing
Other: coffee, water, sparkling water, honey
Bad: torte, cake, tiramisu, M&Ms - I have to admit that I had 1/4 of all those dessert, which would equal 1 whol big dessert, so it's not as bad as it seems
Activity: chores and errands only
R&W: lots of writing, reading old Poetry magazines, logging in new books
No comments:
Post a Comment