REPORT
This happens to me everyonce in a while: I'll find a groove, the stars will align and the muses come to visit. Starting with after the last blog post on Sunday to very late into the night last night with a 6 hours sleep in the 30 hour period, I worked on my creative writing. Oh my, what I got done. A silly little sorta chap of cheeky haiku, a little picture book of an illustrated poem and [redidacted]. (Redicated because if you talk too much about what you're doing before you're very far in, it gets cursed.) I was also able to sneak in 2 walks with Miss Maddie and a smidge of garden time.
MEALS
breakfast:
-grapenuts with coconut and soy milk (just thought this up; it's DELICIOUS!)
-coffee with soy milk and raw honey
lunch:
-cheese and wheat crackers
-almonds
-water
snack:
that deliciously curs-ed chocolate roll from LaBree Bakery in Old Town. Da mon was a friends of mine, his parents were my landlords the first time I lived in Old Town and they also own the bakery. Johnnie's Foodmaster down near mom's carries their products. I bought it for the Wey Girls get together but we endedup having Smores instead.
dinner:
-lentils with zucchini, tomato and spices (recipe to come)
-tabouli
-hefeweizen (2)
PYRAMID
veg: zucchini, tomato, parsley as leafy green, onion
grain: grapenuts, cous cous, crackers
fruit: coconut
legume: lentil (2 srv)
dairy: cheese (2 srv), soymilk
nut/seed: almonds
other: water, coffee, raw honey, spices, herbs
bad: hefeweizen (2), chocolate roll
r&w: 20 hours worth
activity: 45 minutes of walking
x-out: no school stuff or job stuff but lots of writing stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment