MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with soy milk and honey
-mini pita, tabouli and hummus
lunch:
-sm portion baked ziti
-tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and hummus
-olives and pickles
-corn chips and spinach and artichoke dip (5)
-smore
-diet cherry pepsi
-3 cheese and crackers
dinner:
-lobster
-4 slices thin crust pizza
-water
snack:
-sm scoop orange sherbert and raspberry sherbert
-blueberry, cantaloupe, honey dew
REPORT
Went to Weymouth today. Had lunch with some of the Weymouth girls. Then KB called up while I was doing a load of laundry at Mom's and asked if I wanted lobster. I did. Cheryl H also pulled out some fruit and sherbert, which I also had. Then I went back to Mom's to finish laundry. at home I watched the Red Sox continue their losing streak. Ho hum. No particular activity, but a lot of little things - catch with Daisy, little walks with Maddie, playing with the Keenan girls & Little T.
PYRAMID
veg: carrots, zucchini, tomato, spinach, broccoli, tomato sauce
grain: pita, pasta, crust (2)
legume: hummus
fruit: cantaloupe, honey dew melon, blueberries
dairy: soy milk, cheese, pizza cheese
nut/seed: none
other: coffee, honey, lobster, garlice
bad: Pepsi, smore, drawn butter (about 1 tbs), sherbert
activity: runnin around with pets and kids
r&w: from 9-1 - revised, read, printed, etc
x-out: LAUNDRY!
No comments:
Post a Comment