Saturday, August 15, 2009

8/14 Report - Bostonian day

REPORT
After waking up early and running errands, I got home and ended taking an accidentally nap. Blame the heat. I re-woke two and a half hours later and got in touch with Mom, who was interested in going to the ICA. We also hit up PF Chang's for an early dinner and Skara Grill for a supper & dessert. I like taking advantage of all my city has to offer. Late late into the night, after the Sox came from a 4-3 deficit in the 9th to win 8-4 against the Rangers, and retain their lead in teh Wild Card Race, I went to the airport to pick up Tigh. We had some quality time together and then I went to sleep for four hours before heading to work!

MEALS
breakfast:
-didn't exist

lunch:
-kung pao scallops
-brown rice
-crab wontons (2)
-vegetarian lettuce wraps (2)
-garlic spinach
-stir fried mushrooms
-shrimp lo mein (3 bites)
-ginger beer
-water with lemon

snack:
-coffee with half & half, whole milk, and sugar

supper:
-feta with hot peppers on pita bread
-spinach pie
-water with lemon
-chardonnay

snacks:
-ummm, half a slice of 3 layer hazelnut chocolate cake
-ummm, half a piece of galaktobouriko (greek custard with philo dough: a-FREAKING-mazing)
-Blackberry Witbier

PYRAMID
veg: spinach (2 srv), mushroom, lettuce, carrots, celery
grain: brown rice, pita
fruit: lemon
legume: peanuts, tofu
dairy: feta, milk
nut/seed: sesame
other: coffee, shrimp, scallop, water
bad: ginger beer, sugar, chocolate cake, filo dough, lo mein noodles, Greek custard, chardonnay, witbier
r&w: more of an Art Day than a Writing one, but it all goes under the umbrella of Creativity, so yes, quite a bit
activity: probably 1.5 mi of walking, maybe a bit more
xout: just one, since I spent the day in town with The Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment