Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/4 Report - Rene's Birthday (and the Prez!)

MEALS
breakfast
um, non-existent. See "8/3 Report", coming soon.

lunch
water
tea
half a slice of pizza

dinner
Swordfish Oscar - grilled swordfish with crabmeat and hollandaise sauce
roasted red potatoes
asparagus
green beans
carrots
tomato & freshmozzarella over mixed greens
water
tea

Snack
few bites of "birthday" creme puff thingy
gin martini (2/3)
lime martini
wine

REPORT
I lost a half a day to the whiskey of the night before. But, when you read the report for that day, you'll probably understand. I did some cleaning and a smidge of the unpacking, then it was time to go out for the roommate's birthday party, which was nice. In toto, a non-day type day. I can't stand sleeping in so late.

PYRAMID
veg: carrots, asparagus, greens, tomato
grain: potato, crust
fruit: none
legume: green bean
dairy: pizza cheese, mozzarella
nut/seed: none
other: tea (2), water (4), balsamic
bad: gin, lime martini, wine
activity: not really
r & w: journal

No comments:

Post a Comment