Sunday, August 9, 2009

8/8/09 Report - High Brow Culture Day

MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with soymilk and raw local honey (dang dang dang delicious!)
-orange smoothie power bar
-iced plain green tea

lunch:
-almonds
-water
-veggie soup

snack:
-water w/lemon
-half hef
-Summer Ale w/lemon

dinner:
-2 hefs
-falafel with lettuce, tomato, pickle & tahini sauce on pita
-tabouli & pita
-nectarine

snack:
-extreme blazin' buffalo wing Pringles (d'oh!)

REPORT
Well well well, wasn't I just so very cultured yesterday. I worked in the library until noon. Then took Maddie for a little walk at home, changed, grabbed some lunch and headed to Cambridge for a fantastic poetry reading. After that I hit up the Falafel Palace for some sandwiches then to the Boston Common for Shakespear in the Park. Very good show. I did a lot of walking around the city, probably about 2.5 miles.

PYRAMID
veg: tomato, lettuce, pickle, parsley as green, onion, mixed veg in soup, veg broth
grain: pita (3 srv), couscous in tabouli
legume: black bean, chick pea, protein bar
fruit: nectarine, lemon juice
dairy: soymilk
nut/seed: almonds, tahini
other: coffee, tea, honey, water
bad: freakin' dang good Pringles - so gross, so tasty, 4 beers
activity: tons of city walking
r&w: was the purpose of the day, but also finished Trip Trap, wrote in journal
x-out: not as much b/c so busy w/plans

No comments:

Post a Comment