Sunday, August 9, 2009

8/7 Report

MEALS

breakfast:
-oatmeal
-lavender and rose blended tea

lunch:
-IPA & Cherry Wheat
-corn, red pepper and onion salad with cilantro vinaigrette

dinner:
-veg burger with top half of bun only, mustard, pickles, tomatoes from BK
-freakin' small french fries (WHY ARE FF SO GOOD???)
-orange juice
-water

REPORT
That Red Sox game lasted FOREVER and I was so tired. I can't, for the life of me, remember if I ate anything while watching it. I don't think so. I was pretty full from the BK meal. It was a beautiful day and I spent most of it outside enjoying the weather and such. It was a good but long day.

PYRAMID
veg: corn, red pepper, onion, tomato, pickle, veg in burger
grain: oatmeal, sesame seed bun
legume: veg burger soy
fruit: orange juice
dairy: none
nut/seed: sesame
other: tea, water
bad: 2 beers
activity: yes
r&w: yes
x-out: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment