Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8/31 report

REPORT
Family dinner tonight. I made stuffed zucchini and got a delicious chocolate angelfood cake. I have to step up my activity. I ran errands and played catch with Daisy for a while. That's about it. I also did some more cleaning and org in the kitchen.

MEALS
breakfast:
-mocha berry smoothie

lunch:
-chick pea and summer veg stew
-water

dinner:
-cheese and crackers
-stuffed zucchini
-salad
-2 glasses of pear wine
-water
-1/2 decaf, 1/2 reg coffee with soymilk and honey

dessert:
-slice of chocolate angel food and some ice cream

PYRAMID
veg: mushrooms, onion, zucchini, mixed greens, tomato, veg broth, yellow squash
grain: rice (2 srv), stuffing, crackers
fruit: strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, cran juice
dairy: cheese - con queso, asagio, pecorino romano, something with an r and an m... (2 srv), soymilk (2 srv)
legume: chick peas, lentils
nut/seed: um, zuccini seed?
other: raw chocolate, coffee, water, honey
bad: choc angel food cake, ice cream, pear wine
R&W: read stuff, wrote blogs, journaled
x-out: more organizing, errands
activity: chores, errands, catch

No comments:

Post a Comment