REPORT
Lots done today. Cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, side to side. Then I did a bunch of writing and resume stuff.
MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with almond milk and honey
-pita and feta
lunch:
-Kashi chocolate almond bar
-water
dinner:
-tons of asparagus
-cheese ravioli with rosemary white wine light white sauce
dessert:
-choc angel food cake
-4 tsps total of B&J's ice cream
-gin on rock with lime, though I didn't drink much of it and now it's mostly just water with a limey pine treeish taste...so I'm not going to drink it
-red wine, glass
PYRAMID:
veg: asparagus (2 srv)
grain: pasta, pita
dairy: feta, ricotta, white sauce, almond milk
fruit: lime juice?
legume: protein in Kashi bar
nut/seed: almonds
other: coffee, honey, water, wine, herbs
bad: ice cream, cake
xout: three big things
r&w: editing
activity: just chores but it felt like it was calorie burning...
No comments:
Post a Comment