REPORT
Not enough exercising today. Cleaned up the guest room, which was overcrowded with storage. I have to keep going tomorrow and clean up the back porch which is also storage area but could use some straightening. I did get a walk in with Maddie though it was only a short one. I had a bit of a blah day, but did well eating.
MEALS
breakfast:
-water
-triscuit with plain pb and nutella
lunch:
-apple
-Cheezits
-water
dinner:
-toasted multigrain with red pepper hummus, shredded carrots, pickles and colby jack cheese
-apple cranberry tea
snack:
-hot cocoa with baileys and pumpkin liquer
-cranapple tea
PYRAMID
veg: carrots, pickles
grain: triscuit, bread (2)
fruit: apple
legume: plain peanutbutter, hummus
dairy: cheese
seed: sesame seed
other: tea, water
bad: hot cocoa, tsp baileys, tsp pumpkin liquer, nutella
R&W: editing, revising, planning - good stuff in that way, not enough reading though
activity: short walk with Maddie
x-out: clean guest room
No comments:
Post a Comment