Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/20 Report

REPORT
Well, I had an impromptu reunion with some high school friends I hadn't seen in a while and we had high-school-like partying times. So, I went to bed late and woke up late. After getting everyone home or to the train, etc. I watched Tom Brady be someone else besides Tom Brady (WTF??), did some writing and cleaned the house up. Maddie got a good long walk. Then I went for a bike ride to enjoy the gorgeous weather and ran some errands. A low key but all around good Sunday. And just now I watched an Emmy go to a show that this kid from my high school stars in, so that's good for him. Emmy awards are going to funky winners this year. I'm doing the report right now because I need to figure out what I haven't eaten yet today or done yet. My stomach has been doing really well lately, knock wood.

MEALS
breakfast:
-mint tea
-coffee with honey and almond milk
-toast with cheese

lunch:
-coffee with honey and almond milk again

dinner:
-spaghetti with mushrooms, basil, parsley, scallions and tomato sauce

snack:
-crackers with nutella and plain peanut butter
-apple
-water
-tea, maybe

PYRAMID
veg: mushroom, parsley, basil, tomato, scallion
grain: spaghetti, bread (2), crackers
dairy: jalapeno jack cheese (2), almond milk
fruit: none, yet but I'll probably grab an apple
legume: about to have some peanut butter too
nut/seed: my multigrain bread had sesame along the top, so there's that
other: oregano (dried), olive oil, honey, coffee, tea, water
bad: I'm about to have some nutella
activity: 20 minute walk, 1 hour bike ride
r&w: journaling, poetry editing (need to do more reading...)
x-out: cleaning, some dishes, errands; need to do trash & recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment