REPORT
Again, a little catch, a little organizing, a lot of job searching. Then I went in town. What a perfect night outside! I walked around the city a bunch. I did a very good job with eating, but did get a bit squiffy while out on the town. I was just taking advantage of my last free Thursday night before school starts back up.
MEALS
breakfast:
coffee with almond milk and honey
grapes
lunch:
eng muffin with pb
water
dinner:
summer veg and chick pea stew
water
at night:
pinot (3), miller (1), pbr (1), water (5)
The one to one water to drink ratio seems to help immensely when it comes to the delicate stomach and avoiding of hangover. Also, making it a once-in-a-while thing is good, too.
PYRAMID:
veg: tomato, broth, zucchini, yellow squash, celery
grain: rice, eng muffin
fruit: grapes, lemon juice
dairy: almond milk
legume: chick peas, pb
nut/seed: none
other: water, coffee, honey, oil, herbs
bad: drinks
activity: walking, catch, etc
r&w: editing
x-out: tons
No comments:
Post a Comment