Friday, September 4, 2009

9/2 Report

REPORT
I can't remember everything that well but I know I had an amazing dinner with Mom. We went to Bridgemans in Hull and sat on the porch and watched the sunset over good ol' Nantasket. I didn't do much with organizing of Mom's house, just finished up a bunch of little things that were left. I did work diligently on the resume and application end of things, searching just about every single job post on Craigslist. So, that was good. I also had some more batting practicing with Daisy. It's a good workout, actually!

MEALS
breakfast:
coffee with unsweetened choc almond milk and honey
nectarine

lunch:
eng muffin with pb
water

dinner:
Italian nachoes with white sauce, eggplant, red and yellow peppers and tomatoes on fresh made tortilla
beet and mandarin arugula salad with pistachio dressing
side order garlic spinach (HUGE)
half plate pumpkin ravioli with balsamic reduction and sage sauce and toasted pumpkin seeds
1/2 bottle of chianti
1/2 honey creme brulee
2 cups of tea

PYRAMID:
veg: spinach (3 srv), tomato, eggplant, pepper, pumpkin, beets, arugala
grain: pasta, tortilla, eng muffin
fruit: nectarine, mandarin oranges
dairy: white sauce, almond milk
legume: pb
nut/seed: pumpkin seeds
other: coffee, tea, balsamic, evoo, garlic, spices
bad: creme brulee (1/2 portion and completely worth it), chianti

No comments:

Post a Comment