REPORT
Wednesday was a real blah feeling of a day. I turned things around by the evening by psyching myself up using cosmetics. Seriously. I've found that sometimes when I'm feeling "meh", putting on some pretty clothes and doing nice hair and make up really turns my mood around. as far as eating a exercising though, it wasn't a good day. Today, however, I seized the gorgeous recording breaking (slightly scary ina global warming sense) weather. I ate mostly well -- mostly. And I did quite a bit of stuff.
MEALS
breakfast:
-tea
-water
-mixed nuts w/ peanuts
lunch:
-swordfish kabob
-peas
-potatoes
-tea
-water
-1/2 slice of flour chocolate mousse cake (SINFUL!!!)
snack:
-crackers and tahini
-mixed nuts w/ peanuts
-tea
-water
-1 mini Reeses cup
-homemade applesauce
dinner:
-2 meatless cheeseburgers from McDs
-1 sml fry
-side salad with 1 & 1/2 tsp of balmsamic vinaigrette
-Blue Hill IPA
-water
PYRAMID
veg: peppers, onion, lettuce, tomato
grain: potato, crackers
legume: peas, peanuts
fruit: applesauce (2)
dairy: sour cream
nut/seed: tahini, almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts
other: swordfish, tea (1 pot), water (3), beer (1)
bad: 2 meatless cheeseburgers, small fry, flourless chocolate cake [lotsa bad things]
activity: cleaning, walking, working
reading: The Long Goodbye, Glamour, chapbook
writing: journal, blogging
VSM: all, finally!
x-out: little bit
sleep: 8 hours
TV: 2 hours
internet: 2 @ home; all work shift (obv)
Tomorrow's a full work day and then we're supposed to decorate the house for Christmas. Yay! I would like to work on some more activity and some more x-ing out and way less bad foods!
No comments:
Post a Comment