REPORT
Woke up at 803, had to be at work at 8. OOPSY! Got there in 7 minutes because I dressed, used the facilities, brushed teeth, gathered hair in bun and gathered my pre-packed bag 9thank goodness for small favors) and walked around the corner to work. Only problem is a I DID IT AGAIN this AM. Two of my alarms were muted, one I must have ignored and the other I set wrong. Dumb dumb dumb. Yesterday was a nice day anyway. Rene and I started the holiday decorations, got dressed up for no good reason and split some fancy drinks then watched Elf. Work went by fast and I did some errands and made a really healthy dinner after.
MEALS
breakfast:
-Kashi coconut almond bar
-SBux with honey and soy milk
lunch:
-water
-2 slices Pleasnt Cafe pizza
dinner:
-spicy lentils
-carrots with dill weed
-brown rice with mushroom and sundried tomato
-1/2 glass red wine
snack:
-1 1/2 shrimpcake with chipotle ranch dressing
-homemade corn chips with fresh spinachand artichoke dip
-kalamata dirty martini with 3 gorgonzola stuffed kalamatas
-1/2 pineapple vodka single on ice
-1/2 Glenlivet
-2 Alhambra Hot Chocos
PYRAMID
grain: brown rice, pizza crust, granola, corn chips
veg: artichoke, spinach, carrot, tomato sauce, olive, mushrooms
fruit: dates, coconut
legume: lentil (2)
dairy: soy milk, cheese, gorgonzola, mixed cheese
nut/seed: sesame seeds
other: coffee, honey, herbs, evoo, chocolate, wine, water
bad: hot choco, 1 nip baileys, 1/2 nip vodka, 1/2 nip scotch, 1 martini
activity: work, 1.5 miles, errands, chores
x-out: nothing major but some small stuff
TV: Elf, Celtics in the background while decorating - about 2 hours
Comp: 1 hour
Sleep: 6 hours
VSM: just prilosec
rdg: Poetry Project newsletter!
writ: none
No comments:
Post a Comment