Busy day! A baby shower, the American Library Association Conference and pizza and a movie with some of the WeyGirls. I think I did fairly well. I was chatting with the girls about the junk we eat and what's good and what's bad and have decided to keep track of a new thing: corn syrup. See the next entry for what I'm talking about.
MEALS
breakfast:
-1/2 corn muffin
-coffee with spices, honey and milk
lunch:
-cheese sandwich with mustard on bakery roll
-salad with cukes, tomatoes, celery and romaine and 1/2 tbs ranch dressing
-1/4 c. potato salad
-1/4 c. pasta salad
snack:
-berry 100% juice box
dinner:
-3 slices cheese pizza
-10 peanut M&Ms
-2 glasses of wine
-2 bottles of water
PYRAMID
grain: pizza dough, roll, potato, pasta
veg: lettuce, peppers, olives, carrots, tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery
dairy: cheese, 1 tbs veggie dip
legume: none
fruit: banana, berry juice box
nut seed: none
other: coffee, honey, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, wine, water, vinegar & oil
bad: M&Ms, the bad stuff from the pizza (grease etc), mayo
corn syrup: M&Ms
activity: tons of walking, probably 3 miles
rdg: um, the ALA midwinter conference covers me for reading for the whole weekend!
writ: lots of editing and revising this weekend
VSM; none
sleep: 8 hours
x-out: tons, busy day
No comments:
Post a Comment