Busy day with the special election and work. I accidentally went to work an hour early Oopsie. Better an hour early than an hour late. I made lentils the night before and they came out really nice. I was also thinking about all the down-and-out looking peeps who come through the store and how i fear looking or smelling like them someday. I'm remembering, too, how beautiful my skin was all spring, when I wasn't drinking. So, I'm going to peg myself to two or three maximum nights a week for having anything to drink in the drink drink way. It will also be good for my wallet!
MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee
-water
-lentils and brown rice (they smelled too good not to try right away!)
snack:
-granola bar
-water
lunch:
-mint tea
-egg salad on multigrain
-banana
snack
-Hershey's kisses
dinner:
-milk thistle tea
-water
-spinach and mushroom lasagna
PYRAMID
grain: brown rice, bread, granola, lasagna
veg: lasagna sauce, mushroom, spinach, tomato base for lentils, lettuce
fruit: banana
legume: lentil
dairy: soy milk, lasagna cheese
nut/seed: almonds in granola bar
other: coffee, water, tea, egg
bad: chocolate
corn syrup: some in granola bar
activity: 2 mi walk approx
x-out: just the immediate things
VSM: all I had, but out of B complex
rdg: Cultural Affairs in Boston, one of my favorite books of poetry
writ: not a lot, have to catch up on the revising
sleep: 8 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment