Finished clearing out my old bedroom, which Mom had turned into a storage room after I moved out. So much weeding through of everyone in the family's artifacts. As usual, I went crazy with the smoothie making while in Weymouth. Mom had this Ghiradelli hot chocolate powder that had really good ingredients. So, I added that to my smoothies in small portions. Very yummy.
MEALS
breakfast
-coffee with soy milk and honey
-blueberry banana chocolate smoothie
snack
-almonds
lunch
-blueberry banana chocolate smoothie
-1/2 tomato mozzarella basil and red pepper sandwich on scali roll
dinner
-herbal tea
-ranchero egg sandwich wrap (from SBux)
-black beans and rice
snack
-buttermilk bleu cheese & whole wheat crackers
-wine
PYRAMID
grain: roll, wrap, whole wheat crackers, brown rice
veg: red pepper, tomato, basil
legume: black bean (2 srv)
dairy: soy milk (4 srv), bleu cheese, mozzarella
fruit: banana, blueberry (2 srv)
nut/seed: almonds
other: coffee, water, honey, tea, eggs, hot sauce, spices, 1 tsp choc
bad: 2nd tsp semi sweet hot choc
activity: cleaning, work
x-out: finally cleaning for Mom
reading: Persuasion
writ: journal
HFCS: none
VSM: none
sleep: 8.5
No comments:
Post a Comment