Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/25 Report

Dr Oz says that when we're tired, we think we're hungry. It's Thursday and I have already worked 47 hours this week. I have another 23 to go. I'm always tired; therefore, I'm always hungry. Yesterday i had a sweets fit: reeses pb cup, bite size butterfinger and two mini vanilla scones. Good gracious. I'm trying to be better today...

Breakfast
-half blueberry scone (bad)
-coffee with soy milk and honey

snack
-baby carrots

lunch
-one lowfat cheese stick
-2 slices bakery olive bread
-pomegranate greek yogurt
-1/2 serving kashi go lean
-spicy V8 juice

dinner
-kombucha tea with spirulina, blue algae, & chlorella (srsly)
-steamed kale, mixed greens, baby spinach & macrobiotic salad (tofu, edamame, some sort of fungi thing, brown rice, ginger, garlic, orange juice) with hearts of palm & shredded carrots plus a dressing I made up of olive oil, rice vinegar, orange glaze, sarachi, salt and pepper. It was really really good

snack
-blackberries
-blood orange
-almonds
-water


OMG I want a Snickers bar sooooo bad right now. Tee heee heheahahahaha.

Sorry, in need of sleep. Maybe the caf has a really expensive dark chocolate health energy bar thing....

UPDATE: settled for Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate (60% cacao) squares and more almonds. I hope I only have two of the squares. We shall see.

UPDATE on UPDATE: One square with more almonds did the trick. Yay. Still hungry, but no longer craving a Snickers bar. Am moving on to grape tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment