Monday, April 5, 2010

Bad Weekend Good Weekend

REPORT
It was a really good weekend because it was a 3 day weekend and I had a nice time doing all the things I did. It was also a bad weekend because there was a reason to go off the diet throughout and I seemed to take every opportunity to do that.

BAD LIST
wine, whiskey, fries, Coke, beer, eggplant parm, white baguette slices, wine, champagne, chocolates, cake, wine, beer, chips, dip, Coke, Coke, Coke (9 oz cans though), cake, chocolates, eggplant parm, white baguette slices, chocolates, cake

Thursday I went out because there was no work Friday. Saturday was my sister's family good bye party, so that was the reason for the drinks and junk food. Today was Easter and Opening Day at Fenway (awesome game!) so yet more reasons to eat crap. I played ball with Daisy quite a bit, but barely exercised but for that. I'm a big blob of blobbiness right now and I am getting back on track tomorrow. I'll be more conscientious and keep track and try to report tomorrow too. Maybe even get the bike out, or turn the sod for the expansion of the garden after I get out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment