Ieieieie blarh oof and poo, Wednesday was just icky. Not eating wise, but people wise. I'm going to be vague here and you can insert your own Sex and the City-esque storyline. So and so canceled a thing after promising he wouldn't. Blah blah blah didn't want dynamics evolving into circles, what never. Then I had to go down the street to sit with my aunt so my cousin could take her family to the circus. CIRCUS-like day! Of course I love my aunt and am happy to spend time with her, and she's doing fairly well but Alzheimer's is Alzheimer's and it's not a stressless situation. My nana had it as well.
Veg: carrot salad, veggies
Grain: pizza crust?, granola
Fruit: asst in granola mix, fruit juice (100%)
Dairy: cheese on pizza, soy milk (2 srv)
Legume: x
Nut/seed: almonds & seeds from granola mix
Other: coffee (2), water (3), wine
Bad: wine (4), snickerdoodle cookie, 1 piece of chocolate, 2 cloves (v. v. v. bad)
It was rainy, so I didn't walk at all. Then I did the white wine sampler at West. They're mini glasses of wine, but still. Then I had the nice Spanish red that Rene-the-Roommate bought earlier. We had a Bridget Jonesish type night of staying up and talking about weird people (men) and things like that. Like, ones who had a crush on you in high school then email you long emails over Facebook. Then we guessed that our friend would have a daughter and we went to bed.
Alzheimers tends to run in families. The Mediterranean diet is associated with lower rates of Alzheimer and vascular dementia. Is that one reason it appeals to you?
ReplyDelete