Monday, April 6, 2009

Report for Friday, 4/3/09

I had sushi that night, which is good because I hadn't had anything from the "weekly" list (eggs, seafood) in a while. The other thing I did was get three servings of sides at the home-cooking vendor at the Prudential for lunch at work that day. That was a healthy and tasty choice. I had three bad things, I think because I knew I'd be going down to two bad things a day starting this week...

Veg: cuke & tomato salad (2 srv), cukes, avocado
Grain: rice, rice, odawalla bar, whole wheat crackers
Dairy: almond milk, brie
Legume: green beans, lentils
Fruit: none
Seed/nut: odawalla bar

Weekly: salmon, tuna
Other: tea, coffee, honey, water, wine, wine, ginger
Bad: cookie, 1/2 brownie, Cadbury egg

About 2 miles walking. The vitamin and supplements regime is curing me of my stomach problems, which is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment