Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/16 report - Ikea Day

Uh-oh, Ikea day...How did I do?

BREAKFAST
~granola mix (with sunflower seed, coconut, dried cranberries and dates, raisins, and semi sweet chocolate chips), soy milk & banana slices
~coffee with soy milk and honey
~water with lemon

LUNCH
~the second half of the granola mix because it was too much for one meal
~water

SNACK
~piece of dark chocolate

DINNER - half serving of everything, split it with Mom
~mixed green salad with chick peas, cucumber and tomato
~salmon
~roasted potatoes with carrots
~mac n cheese
~black currant sparkling soda

SNACK
~fat free frozen yogurt
~Almond M & Ms (10)
~four triscuits with peanut butter
~10 pumpkin seeds
~chamomile tea

Report
Well, think of what I didn't eat at Ikea, that I normally would: french fries, and entire serving of mac n cheese, Daim Chocolate Torte, cinnamon bun, coffee with half and half and sugar. So, I had a mac n cheese and a frozen yogurt. It could have been a lot worse.

Pyramid
Veg: mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, carrots
Grain: triscuits, potato, granola
Fruit: dried fruit, banana
Legume: peanut butter, chick peas
Dairy: soy milk (3 srv)
Nut/seed: pumpkin seeds, almonds
Other: salmon, coffee, tea, sparkling soda (was all natural and lower calorie so more hydrating than evil), dark chocolate
Bad: M&Ms, fro-yo, mac n cheese
Activity: walk Maddie, walk Daisy, walk around Ikea, extra walk around the block - probably 3 milles

No comments:

Post a Comment