I loved & worshipped Micahel when I was little so his sudden death was a shock. I wrote about my MJ stroy on the regular blog. You can read it here if you'd like. It features a very fun pic pf me dancing to Billie Jean at my friend Alicia's wedding.
Meals
BREAKFAST
missed it
LUNCH
water
banana
choc cookie
DINNER
leftover mousaka
SNACK
wheat saltines
flavored water
chardonnay (toast to Michael) + Zantac
water (5)
Report
If I were still drinking, I'd be a good Irish person and mourn the sudden death of someone who meant a lot to me (artistically and life passage-ly speaking) by getting totally trashed. Since drinking hurts mah belleee, I took a Zantac and did one toast to MJ. Then I stayed up almost til dawn intermittently dancing to Michael and other 80s pop music and watching videos on MTV. Didn't get much writing or reading in as a result, but that's to be expected.
Pyramid
Veg: zucchini, tomato, green beans, onion, eggplant
Grain: potato, crackers
Dairy: cheese
Fruit: banana
Legume: none
Nut/seed: none
Other: water, flavored water, wine
Bad: cookie
Activity: 2 hours dancing, short walk with Maddie, gardening for 15 mins
R&W: Just about Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment