Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7 Report - granola bar day

Meals
BREAKFAST
multigrain cheerios (what's the plural?) with blueberries and soymilk
coffee with soy milk and honey

LUNCH
chocolate & fruit granola bar
peanutbutter chip granola bar
water

SNACK
decaf coffee with honey and soy milk
protein smoothie

DINNER
stuffed tomato with fontina cheese, onion, basil and [some green I can't remember...]
risotto with wildmushroom and asparagus
small glass of red wine
two glasses of water

Report
I spent the afternoon doing resume and cover letters, making a Facebook page for Daisy and watching the Michael Jackson Memorial. I also went to the movies up in Lexington. I smelled garlic in the air from a restaurant afterward and got home early, so I went to Sophia's Grotto, where I has that delish dinner. I was in good company. Apparently Michael Dukakis was there. I heard him talking to the owner but didn't realize who it was behind me until after he'd left. Ah, 1988.

Pyramid
Veg: tomato, greens, asparagus, mushrooms
Grain: cheerios, risotto, granola (2)
Fruit: smoothie, blueberries, some dried fruit
Legume: soy protein (2 srv)
Dairy: soy milk (2), cheese
N/s: almond in the granola bar
Other: coffee, water, wine (was fine), honey
Bad: uh, none - okay, that's good...
Activity: not much today
R&W: journaling, resume writing

No comments:

Post a Comment