Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/1 Report

MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with soy milk and honey
-brie, cheddar and jack cheese with grape, apple and crackers

lunch:
-2 slices of pizza
-water

dinner:
-a boat load of carrots, celery, tomato, & cukes with spinach dip
-1/2 choc chip cookie
-1 mini key lime tart
-cheese and crackers
-2 tbs wild vines strawberry wine, 2 tbs Sprite
-3 Cherry Wheat Sam Adams
-4 Hot Fries
-1 saltine with cheese-from-a-can
-IPA

REPORT
Rene and I had our annual summer theme party (a joint birthday celebration-ish thing). Last year was "Mock Prom". This year? Totally Tasteless. I wore a tshirt that said, "I support single mom's one dollar at a time" with a woman around a stripper pole. I shoved a pillow and stuffed a giant bra, wore a mini denim and knee high pink fishnets with pig tails, blue eye shadow and really red lips. I looked hawt. Rene was wearing a Hooters tank and shorts. We looked awesome. But we forgot to cook the tater tots and bagel bites, so we had to eat them outselves the next day (see previous post). :( So not good for the Med Diet.

PYRAMID
veg: carrots, cukes, celery, tomato
grain: crackers (2)
fruit: grapes, apple
dairy: cheese (5 srv), soy milk
legume: none
n/s: no
other: honey, coffee
bad: little bites of Totally Tasteless food, choc chip cookie, key lime mini tart, Wild Vines & Sprite, 4 beers
activity: errands, throwing a party, a walk to the store, working
r&w: some stuff at work

No comments:

Post a Comment