Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/2 Report - day after party

MEALS

breakfast:
-1/2 slice pizza
-3 bagel bite pizzas
-lemonade

lunch:
-tater tots
-lemonade

dinner:
-1 slice of pizza
-water

snack:
-water
-chocolate
-almonds

REPORT
Today was a lazy day of recovery from the party we threw the night before and the vacation - trying to rest up and get back into Eastern Time, after the trip out West. We did some cleaning and some chores and to do list things, like setting up the printer. We had leftover "Totally Tasteless" food to eat from our "Totally Tasteless" theme party (see next post), so I ate crap all day.

PYRAMID
veg: ha
grain: phhlt (crust, 3 half mini bagels)
legume: yah right
fruit: nope (sorta with lemons)
dairy: cheese
nut/seed: almonds
bad: tater tots, bagel bites, chocolate, lemonade (3)
other: water
activity: none
r&w: actually, once I was well rested, I put together a second draft of my mss and printed it out. I began working on it that night before bed and probably spent a good three hours working on it, so, yes to that

No comments:

Post a Comment