REPORT
I don't know what came over me but I was very bad about eating well once lunch was over. Still, did a lot of stuff on my list of Things To Do and got some walking in, so that was good. I have got to get back to 1-0 "bad" things a day or I'm going to climb the scales!! And, worse than that, feel like utter crap.
MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with soymilk and raw honey
lunch:
-lentils with tabouli
-jalapeno tuna baked on mini pitas
-summer squash and dip
-water
dinner:
-Upper Crust slice of cheese pizza
-water
snack:
-pepper jack and crackers
-chocolate cookie
-almonds with hazelnut chocolate bite
-freakin' tasty Extreme Blazin' Buffalo Pringles (I really should just throw the canister in the garbage...)
-1/2 Sam light
PYRAMID:
veg: squash, tomato, zuccini
grain: pita, crust
fruit: none
legume: lentil (2 srv)
dairy: soy milk, cheese
nut/seed: almonds
other: coffee, raw honey, herbs, tuna, water
bad: PRINGLES, chocolate, cookie, dip, beer
r&w: more msses work, my first article for the Examiner.com published, photo taken for upcoming articles, plans for upcoming article (See my first of many posts as the West Roxbury Examiner here.)
activity: walk to do errands, a little under a mile
xout: almost 10 things - everything from changing light bulbs to going to the post office to writing my article and more. Feels good!
No comments:
Post a Comment