REPORT
Now that the weather has turned, I've found myself slipping off the healthy eating regime and slinking into Terrible Food Town. That means I should start reporting daily again, so I can keep track to stay on track. So, here's to going back to the routine! Get ready for some seriously terrible meals for today:
MEALS
breakfast:
-pumpkin latte with skim milk
-slice of pizza with garlic, tomato sauce and spinach
lunch:
-arugula salad with soy bacon bits, sunflower seeds, tomatoes and a tsp of balsamic vinaigrette
-Coca-cola
-four Thin Mints
snack:
-Spanish olives
-triscuits
-cheese
dinner:
-ginger ale
-mac and cheese
-black bean and brown rice soup
snack:
-candy necklace candy
-ginger ale
PYRAMID
veg: tomato, spinach, arugula, chive, fresh parsley, olives
grain: brown rice, pasta, pizza crust
dairy: cheese (first 2 servings), skim milk
fruit: none
legume: black beans
nut/seed: sunflower seed
other: espresso, olive oil, spices, balsamic vinegar
bad: coke (2), ginger ale (2), cookies (4), pumpkin flavoring, candy, bread crumbs, pizza grease, servings 3-5 of cheese. Total of bad things: FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x-out: none
exercise: barely
reading: some Oppen poems
writing: nope
television: hours and hours of it!
I blame it on the October snow. It made me all deflated, cold, and desirous of eating junk and catching up on TV. Okay, tomorrow is a new day. Let's get back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment